Thursday, January 03, 2008

Nature of Water Show


-An Art Exhibition Inspired by the Philosophies of Bruce Lee- Opening Night this Sat, Jan 5 at Nucleus in Alhambra. I'll have two pieces up, and hopefully if I'm not still sick as a dog I can make it out. (Drinking my green tea like crazy!) It should prove to be a great first show of 2008 for Nucleus.
Oh, and since I've been such a bad poster lately, Happy Belated New Year!!
Now back to my pillow...and Labyrinth....oh yeah.

UPDATE: Here are my pieces from the show (sorry they're not that large):

"Concentrate"

"Watching Bruce Lee"

3 comments:

g1toons said...

when i saw the name it seemed familiar, and i remembered i met you at one of the skectcrawls i think i saw you but i was not sure at the time where i knew you from, but nice work i really liked the blue dragons. how did you get your work in the show

Nicolette Davenport said...

hey, thanks! It was fun to do. I've exhibited a couple small works there in the past.

Thomas Yamaoka said...

Dang I wish I went to this show. Awesome!