Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Illustration Friday - Impatience

We've all seen her. Or we're related to her. People impatient with her, and she's impatient with everyone.




My good buddy Ryan motivated me to do I.F. this week, tonight being our deadline (you better finish yours and post it or ELSE!!!) So I tried to keep minimal colors, and couldn't decide if I like her with or without shading, so posting both. I'd like to say these were done quick but they kinda weren't. The sketches were, but trying to keep few colors was a fun problem-solving process, as simple as they are. I end up doing too many variations for my own good.
Anyway, and now... back to work. Have a great week!

8 comments:

donny* said...

haha. LOVE this! vibrant sequence, great style. bravo!

Vince M said...

Love these, Nic. Love the bottom two TWICE as much!

ArtSparker said...

I prefer the one without the shading.

justdoodleit said...

One without the shading looks nicer to me. Great graphic style :)

Cafe Pasadena said...

I love all of these! Unusua!. I prefer both de shady & un-shading ones.

Gavin Goo said...

Oh, I like the graphic perspective & the words over the dark background! :)

Nicolette Davenport said...

thanks everyone. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.